Sunday 6 January 2008

The year ahead

I'd like to take the opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year and to give you an idea of what you will be seeing on this blog during the year ahead.

This will include:
Regular hints and tips for improving health;
Links to the latest research information regarding reflexology and other complimentary therapies;
My thoughts on the latest research and hopefully, your feedback;
Polls, ideas and anything else I can fit in.

I would like 2008 to be the year reflexology takes a great step forward in being accepted by the general public and members of the health profession as one of the many powerful tools we have available to us to tackle ill health. And that reflexology has it's deserved place working side by side with traditional medicine.

I would also like World peace but I think I'll settle for the above :-)

Yours,

The Foot

No comments: